New Year's offer at Dolenjske Toplice Spa
Magical New Year's offer
29. 12.–4. 1. 2020
from 71.25 € /per person + obligatory additional fee for New Year’s Eve dinner
The New Year’s package includes:
- accommodation at the Balnea Hotel**** superior (comfortable and spacious double rooms),
- breakfast buffet and served lunch or dinner – various menus, New Year’s Day brunch (1st Jan.), 'New Year’s Eve celebration in the company of Counts' at the Balnea Hotel restaurant including a welcome drink,
- unlimited pass for bathing in the pools located directly above a thermal spring and at the Lagoon at the Balnea Wellness Centre,
- 1 x all-day pass to the world of saunas – Oasis (Finnish, herbal and bio sauna, Turkish bath, Japanese sweat bath (40 °C), whirlpool, Zen room with water beds, naturist terrace),
- guided hikes, Nordic walking, stretching, yogalates, aquafit.
On the last day of the old year we will meet in the hotel restaurant or the Balnea wellness centre. At the restaurant you have the option of being pampered long into the night with a formal dinner*, as well as a dance surprise, or you choose to celebrate in your swimwear at the wellness centre. On the first day of the new year you will be awoken to enjoy a rich New Year’s brunch.
- A selection of hot chocolate flavours and other chocolate delicacies at the Balnea café
- A piano and musical evening by the fireplace
- Trip to the Berryshka chocolatiers and distillery
- Winter walk with flame torches
- Children’s entertainment with Teddy the Bear at the pool and the hotel
- Chocolate body treatment
- Friday and Saturday night swimming
- A visit by Santa Claus
- Formal Christmas dinner
- Festival of Slovenian bands - Dolenjske Toplice 2019
- A visit by a magician
- Salsa evening
NEW YEAR’S EVE:
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve at the hotel restaurant with a dance surprise and mystical evening, music: the Peter Fink band
- Celebrate in the pool at the Balnea Wellness Centre with a dance surprise, music: Doctor&Doctor band
- New Year’s brunch
- New Year’s Eve musical evening
- Salsa evening
- Trip to Berryshka distillery and chocolatiers
Ideas for trips:
You can explore the old town centre and the rich cultural heritage of the capital of the Dolenjska region – Novo mesto, visit the Pleterje Charterhouse, which is the only functioning Carthusian monastery in Slovenia, drive to Šentrupert – know as the Land of Haystacks, and see the first haystack museum in the world, visit Otočec Castle, the only castle on water in Slovenian, built on one of the River Krka’s islands and renovated in a Gothic and Renaissance style. There is another natural attraction in Klevevž, where thermal water springs to the surface below a larger boulder and collects in a small pool by the Radulja stream gorge, near the hill where the Klevevž Castle ruins stand. The water in the pool is suitable for swimming, as the temperature remains around 16–22°C throughout the year.
Are you already a member of Terme Krka's family? Membership in the Club entitles you to an additional 10 % discount on accommodation in any of our units. Each day you stay at Terme Krka is recorded on your club membership card. After a member has collected 28 days on their membership card, we grant them two days of half-board accommodation in one of our units as a reward for their loyalty.
- Children up to the age of 6 years stay in a room with two adults free of charge, children from 6 to 12 years of age with a 50% discount.
Tourist tax per person per night, full board.
New Year’s Eve dinner: €140/person, children (ages 6 to 12): €70/person, children (ages up to 6): free of charge.