New Year's offer at Dolenjske Toplice Spa
Magical New Year's offer
28. 12.–2. 1. 2019
124.46 € / per person
Festive atmosphere awaits you with:
Because holidays have to be especially sweet, you will find we offer chocolate at every step. In the morning treat yourself to a chocolate body treatment, then in the afternoon visit the Berryshka chocolatier and distillery. Together we will enjoy evenings filled with piano and other music in a cosy atmosphere by a warm fireplace, accompanied by a selection of chocolate delicacies at the Balnea Hotel café. Romantic souls can spend their Friday and Saturday evenings bathing in the light of the moon and stars.
Relaxation and pampering for a perfect start of the New Year:
- luxurious wellness services for couples: romantic baths and massages,
- unique Japanese sweat bath with hot thermal water,
- night bathing and saunaing,
- tailor-made wellness programmes.
Discover exclusive flavours:
- menus, suited to fit the needs and flavours of the guests,
- remarkably fresh local produce, bought from local suppliers.
New Year’s Eve:
On the last day of the old year we will meet in the hotel restaurant or the Balnea wellness centre. At the restaurant you have the option of being pampered long into the night with a formal dinner, as well as a dance surprise enveloped in the mysticism of the evening, or you can choose to celebrate in your swimwear at the wellness centre. On the first day of the new year you will be awoken to enjoy a rich New Year’s brunch.
The New Year’s package includes:
- accommodation at the Balnea Hotel**** superior (comfortable and spacious double rooms),
- breakfast buffet and served lunch or dinner – various menus, New Year’s Day brunch (1st Jan.), 'New Year’s Eve celebration in the company of Counts' at the Balnea Hotel restaurant including a welcome drink,
- unlimited pass for bathing in the pools located directly above a thermal spring and at the Lagoon at the Balnea Wellness Centre,
- 1 x all-day pass to the world of saunas – Oasis (Finnish, herbal and bio sauna, Turkish bath, Japanese sweat bath (40 °C), whirlpool, Zen room with water beds, naturist terrace),
- guided hikes, Nordic walking, stretching, yogalates, aquafit.
Ideas for trips:
You can explore the old town centre and the rich cultural heritage of the capital of the Dolenjska region – Novo mesto, visit the Pleterje Charterhouse, which is the only functioning Carthusian monastery in Slovenia, drive to Šentrupert – know as the Land of Haystacks, and see the first haystack museum in the world, visit Otočec Castle, the only castle on water in Slovenian, built on one of the River Krka’s islands and renovated in a Gothic and Renaissance style. There is another natural attraction in Klevevž, where thermal water springs to the surface below a larger boulder and collects in a small pool by the Radulja stream gorge, near the hill where the Klevevž Castle ruins stand. The water in the pool is suitable for swimming, as the temperature remains around 16–22°C throughout the year.
Are you already a member of Terme Krka's family? Membership in the Club entitles you to an additional 10 % discount on accommodation in any of our units. Each day you stay at Terme Krka is recorded on your club membership card. After a member has collected 28 days on their membership card, we grant them two days of half-board accommodation in one of our units as a reward for their loyalty.
- Children up to the age of 6 years stay in a room with two adults free of charge, children from 6 to 14 years of age with a 50% discount (from 1. January 2019 to the completed age of 12).
During school holidays: Children up to 6 years old stay in a room with two adults free of charge, children from 6 to 14 years of age with 50% discount (from 1 January 2019 to 12 years old).
- Tourist tax per person per night, full board.