Spa break in Talaso Strunjan, Slovenia
The greenest part of the Slovenian coast with warm seawater.
1. 7.–30. 12. 2019
Visit the renowned thalassotherapy centre on the greenest part of the Slovene coast, in a protected landscape park, a place where hiking and many other trails meet. The place with 2300 hours of direct sun radiation a year offers you everything needed for a tranquil holiday as well as countless possibilities for active time off.
The offer includes:
- half board in a double room,
- unlimited swimming in pools with heated sea water (32 °C) in Hotel Svoboda****,
- morning hydro-gymnastics, water aerobics, guided walks, Nordic walking...
Wellness and thalasso center Salia:
Salia Wellness Centre in Strunjan is ideal for all those who want let the sunshine in and exploit the benefits of seawater. Beauty treatments, wellness programmes and unique thalassotherapy treatments, such as seawater baths, sea mud wraps, salt peeling treatments and massages with Mediterranean oils and herbs, pools with seawater, saunas and the sea itself fill you with positive energy, inspire you with optimism and a will to start living a healthier and more relaxed lifestyle.
Diverse and healthy nutrition:
- fresh and local food, bought from local suppliers,
- typical Mediterranean gastronomy,
- a possibility of a different menu prepared according to the Montignac method.
Welcome to Terme Krka:
- obliging and professional staff always at your service,
- personalized approach and proverbial coastal hospitality.
- Members of the Terme Krka Club have a 10% discount on accommodation.
- Children up to the age of 6 years stay in a room with two adults free of charge, children from 6 to 14 years of age with a 50% discount (from 1. January 2019 to the completed age of 12).
During school holidays: Children up to 6 years old stay in a room with two adults free of charge, children from 6 to 14 years of age with 50% discount (from 1 January 2019 to 12 years old).
Tourist tax per person per night.