Spa break in Talaso Strunjan, Slovenia
An extraordinary summer offer!
1. 3.–2. 9. 2018
Visit the renowned thalassotherapy centre on the greenest part of the Slovene coast, in a protected landscape park, a place where hiking and many other trails meet. The place with 2300 hours of direct sun radiation a year offers you everything needed for a tranquil holiday as well as countless possibilities for active time off.
The offer includes:
- half board in a double room,
- unlimited swimming in pools with heated sea water (32 °C) in Hotel Svoboda****,
- morning hydro-gymnastics, water aerobics, guided walks, Nordic walking...
Strunjan’s wellness centre, Salia:
Salia Wellness Centre in Strunjan is ideal for all those who want let the sunshine in and exploit the benefits of seawater. Beauty treatments, wellness programmes and unique thalassotherapy treatments, such as seawater baths, sea mud wraps, salt peeling treatments and massages with Mediterranean oils and herbs, pools with seawater, saunas and the sea itself fill you with positive energy, inspire you with optimism and a will to start living a healthier and more relaxed lifestyle.
Diverse and healthy nutrition:
- fresh and local food, bought from local suppliers,
- typical Mediterranean gastronomy,
- a possibility of a different menu prepared according to the Montignac method.
Welcome to Terme Krka:
- obliging and professional staff always at your service,
- personalized approach and proverbial coastal hospitality.
The swimming pool will be closed for annual maintenance from 21 to 27 July 2018.
Hotel guests will have the use of a heated outdoor pool with sea water (26°C).
The saunas will be closed from July 16 to July 20 2018 due to maintenance.
- Children up to 6 can stay in a room with two adults free of charge, children from 6 to 14 have a 50% discount.
- Members of the Terme Krka Club have a 10% discount on accommodation.
- Tourist tax of €1.27 per person per night, full board.