Spa break in Terme Šmarješke Toplice, Slovenia
Relax in the embrace of the unspoilt landscape with top-notch wellness services.
6. 1.–18. 6. 2020
from 64.60 €
- lodging with half board,
- excellent cuisine with local ingredients from the surrounding producers,
- unlimited swimming in the thermal pools,
- on Fridays and Saturdays, bathing until 10 pm
- 1 x free access to the sauna world (up to 3 hours)
- daily water exercise (guided morning hydro gymnastics and afternoon water aerobics), Nordic walking.
Vitarium Spa&Clinique medical wellness centre
Vitarium Aqua wellness centre, the world of thermal pools, saunas, popular peeling treatments, wraps, massages and relaxing baths further enhances our offer. It’s a haven where stressed-out people come to unwind and recharge their batteries with the help of healing thermal water, sophisticated aromas and relaxing music.
Comfortable rooms, spacious suites and a luxurious presidential suite for the most refined taste await you. Relax in the embrace of the unspoilt landscape with top-notch wellness services at the spa that has received the award for the best Slovene wellness centre and the National Geographic Traveller Luxury Spas award.
Homemade bread at Šmarješke Toplice Spa Resort
In the company of carefully selected culinary products, Terme Šmarješke Toplice Spa Resort also offers homemade bread that is made by the members of the Šmarjeta Society of Country Ladies who enjoy presenting their wonderful work in the restaurant. Their fresh homemade bread baked in bread ovens the night before is always a hit among our guests.
- Children up to the age of 6 years stay in a room with two adults free of charge, children from 6 to 12 years of age with a 50% discount.
- Members of the Terme Krka Club have a 10% discount on accommodation.
- Tourist tax per person per night, full board, single room.