Otočec Adventure Park
You are lifted up into the treetops where you commence your exciting climbing journey among the trees along the range made up of bridges, ladders, nets and other props. The range is composed of 4 unique tracks with 46 different climbing adventures. Each visitor can decide by himself / herself which adventure track he / she would like to overcome within 2 to 3 hours.
Adrenalin-pumping forest trail is safely set high above the ground.
Loads of fun while spending quality time in the outdoors
Ground-breaking climbing adventure is appealing to children as well as grown-ups. The adventure park is visited by families, individuals and groups. They improve their physical as well as mental abilities by participating in the activities and rediscover their need and desire for team work.
Positive incentive for development of children and teenagers
A day at the adventure park is for sure a versatile and useful experience especially for children. Despite the safety wire ropes, they still feel independent as they can freely fall and overcome different fears due to the same ropes while testing their abilities. Climbing improves their balance and motor coordination, strengthens spatial coordination and eases their fear of depth.
We also organize amazing birthday celebrations for children. They are definitely a never-to-be-forgotten experience.
We took care of safety
The whole Adventure Park was built in accordance with the SIST EN 15567-1 EU standard and as such guarantees complete safety of all the visitors.
Our specially trained instructors are here to take care of your safety. The cutting-edge Black Diamond, Salewa and Petzl gear and the restriction that only people taller than 140 cm (height measured with arms stretched out above the head) or children above the age of 5 can take part in the activities take safety to the highest level.
Enjoy a day full of sport and adventures
You can finish your adventure at the park after two to three hours, or you can prolong it and upgrade it into a sporting adventure that besides a climbing range also includes other sports activities such as swimming in thermal pools at Šmarješke Toplice Spa, medieval tournaments (archery, Count’s ducats hunt, fencing), ball games at the outdoor courts at the Otočec Sports Centre and getting acquainted with the game of golf at the Otočec Golf Course.
The adventure park is composed of a school training site and 4 adventurous tracks with 46 different climbing adrenalin-pumping adventures. It usually takes 2 to 3 hours to overcome the exciting challenges.
Adventure Park regulations
- In order to participate in the Adventure Park activities the participant must measure at least 140 cm (height measured with arms stretched out above the head) and be at least 5 years old.
- Children under the age of 15 can only participate in the activities if accompanied by a responsible adult (applicable to all the tracks). One adult can accompany no more than two children.
- Each visitor can decide by himself / herself which adventure track he / she would like to overcome.
- All the programmes for the organized school groups are led by professional instructors that monitor the park activities and therefore they need not to be accompanied by adults.
- Being the organizer, we reserve the right to stop the programme at the Adventure Park in case of severe violation of safety and conduct rules and regulations due to ensuring safety of the children.
- We highly recommend you wear sportswear when participating in the activities at the Adventure Park.
1st April to 24th June – Saturday, Sunday, public holiday 10am to 6pm 26th June to 31st August – every day 10am to 7pm, except Monday 10am do 19pm 1st September to 31st Ocotber – Saturday, Sunday, public holiday 10am do 17pm
Opening hours are weather dependent. Opening hours can be adjusted for groups of min. 15 people.