Musculoskeletal system injuries and surgery
Injuries of the musculoskeletal system are nowadays the most common cause of severe and long-term pain and their rehabilitation depends on successful early post-operative rehabilitation.
Your rehabilitation is guaranteed to succeed if you become an effective rehabilitation team member, working closely together with our experts and complementing them.
Treatment and rehabilitation
Our rehabilitation centres are known for cutting-edge diagnostics and their individual approach. Our expertise and years of experience have helped us set up successful rehabilitation programmes following:
- spine injuries and surgery,
- shoulder joint and humerus injuries and surgery,
- hip, pelvis and femur injuries and surgery,
- all sorts of knee joint injuries and surgery,
- ulnar and wrist injuries and surgery,
- shinbone, ankle and foot injuries and surgery,
- joint arthroplasty (hip, knee, shoulder, elbow, ankle) and
- major neurosurgical operations.
After their rehabilitation at Terme Krka many top athletes were able to get back on their feet again, return to the sports arena and successfully represent Slovenia in the most important competitions.
8. 1.–30. 12. 2019
from 656 €
10. 1.–30. 12. 2019
from 704 €