Due to the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic and in accordance with the ordinance of the Government of the Republic of Slovenia aiming to improve the epidemiological picture in Slovenia, we are temporarily changing the way we operate.
- The natural health resorts in Dolenjske Toplice, Šmarješke Toplice and at the coastal Strunjan will remain open to guests/patients who are referred here for treatment.
- The Terme Krka hotels will be available to people who are referred there by healthcare providers to carry out healthcare services, people who require accommodation due to their performance of economic activities, people who perform public services in Slovenia, foreign citizens who are in Slovenia on business, who are representatives of diplomatic missions or members of state delegations, as well as athletes, professional sports worker and people who perform supplementary professional work in accordance with the Sports Act.
- The hotels at Otočec, Hotel Sport and Hotel Grad, are temporarily closed.
- Our restaurants and catering establishments are temporarily closed, with the exception of hotel restaurants that are open to hotel guests who are there for treatment.
- Our swimming pools, saunas, gyms, wellness centres and beauty salons are temporarily closed.
We are carefully monitoring the situation and are following the advice of national expert institutions. Until we meet again, please stay safe and be responsible towards yourselves and others.
The team at Terme Krka